- Are you storing and maintaining – and paying for – more IT hardware and software than is needed to efficiently operate your IT environment?
- Can you optimize utilization of IT assets and still create a friendly work environment for users?
- Are you ready to move to a cloud environment, but don’t know if a public, private or hybrid cloud is best for your business?
- How can you tell if a SaaS model even makes sense for your company?
- Has your corporate green initiative been applied to your IT environment?
What should you do?
You may want to consider:
You may want to consider Virtualization/Cloud Computing Services from IQ Tech Pros – the world’s largest full-service IT integration network with over 20,000 certified IT professionals.
Virtualization / Cloud Computing Services
Following are some of the Virtualization/Cloud Computing services provided by IQ Tech Pros. (Click here to download brochure)
Cloud Computing. Implement an internet-based computing platform and provide shared resources, software and information to computers and other devices on-demand to reduce cost and improve efficiency, reliability, accessibility and information management. Cloud computing services fall into three categories:
- Public Cloud. Utilize a service provider’s hardware and software from a remote location – often accessed through an Internet connection – to reduce operating and maintenance cost of onsite equipment and mitigate the risk of losing information.
- Private Cloud. Deployed inside the firewall and managed on your hardware and software to enhance accessible and security of sensitive information and automate system optimization processes.
- Hybrid Cloud. A combination of hardware and software resources available on-site and remotely responsive to the needs of your organization.
Some of the Cloud Computing services offered by IQ Tech Pros include:
- Assessment. Evaluate your current IT system, information requirements, and business processes and identify opportunities to implement a cloud computing environment.
- Planning. Develop a transition strategy to enact a cloud computing environment specific to your organization’s needs with minimal disruption to business processes.
- Implementation. Migrate data and processes within your organization to enable a cloud computing platform.
- Management. Customize, maintain and optimize your cloud.
Virtualization. Strategic consolidation of IT resources allows for denser computing, lowers acquisition and maintenance costs, requires less power and cooling and achieves a smaller physical IT footprint.
- Full Assessment. Understand your system requirements, usage, interoperability and process flow to identify virtualization opportunities.
- Planning. Develop a cohesive, holistic virtualization strategy across your IT infrastructure.
- Pilot. Test your strategies on a small scale to optimize the virtualization process.
- Implementation. Implement changes across the enterprise to reduce complexity, improve flexibility and achieve a comprehensive virtualized IT environment.
Software as a Service (SaaS). Remotely access on-demand applications for a variety of business processes to minimize cost, deliver maximum ROI for your organization and operate a greener IT environment.
- Planning. Evaluate your current applications suite and business needs to identify opportunities to implement SaaS.
- Enablement. Migrate your legacy applications and processes to SaaS.
- Customization. Optimize your SaaS to improve user experience and operational efficiency.
- Support. Maintain and enhance your Saas to support organization strategies and business processes.
If you have custom needs or projects that are “outside-the-box,” IQ Tech Pros can provide specialized IT services to keep your business running smoothly.
Why Use IQ Tech Pros?
There are four main reasons to consider the IQ Tech Pros network:
- It is the world’s largest full-service network of highly qualified IT talent.
- It provides the best IT professionals.
- The services are scalable.
- The pricing is highly competitive.
Let’s look at each of these points in detail:
1.) World’s Largest Talent Base. With over 20,000 certified IT consultants and integrators specializing in every major field, the IQ Tech Pros network has more pre-qualified, full-service IT talent than any other source.
- Immediate Infrastructure. From start to finish, your project is in the capable hands of certified project managers, business analysts, thought leadership professionals and the world’s largest full-service IT integration network.
- Customized Project Teams. Project managers and business analysts compile your requirements and assemble talent based on your specific project needs. You can access team member profiles for review at any time.
2.) The Best IT Professionals. The IQ Tech Pros network has the best IT professionals:
- IQ Tech Pros Employees. Unlike freelance sites that are filled with thousands of unscreened independent contractors who require separate vendor IDs, most IT talent hired through IQ Tech Pros are employees of the world’s largest full-service integration network.
- Access to Best Practices. Network members have access to a centralized knowledgebase of best practices and work collaboratively to offer you proven IT solutions.
- Fully Insured. Members of IQ Tech Pros have access to complete benefits and are fully bonded and insured to the highest level required by even the most demanding clients.
- Proven Track Record. IQ Tech Pros employees have an average of five plus years of IT consulting and project management experience—in addition to the years spent working within other companies.
- Unique Screening. Finally, every prospective employee of IQ Tech Pros goes through a four-point review process:
- Skills are rated in a detailed technical interview process.
- Previous and ongoing projects are reviewed to ensure they meet client requirements and expectations.
- A 20-point reference check is done with previous managers and past contracts—all projects are referenced.
- A detailed background check is completed to screen for possible illegal drug use or criminal involvement.
Consultant and project membership is by network invitation only.
3.) Scalable Services. IQ Tech Pros can handle any project—large or small, simple or complex, local or worldwide.
- Repeatable Methodologies. Specialists incorporate industry-specific, proven and repeatable methodologies to every project to shorten project completion time and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Global Delivery Model. 24/7 productivity can be achieved by combining IQ Tech Pros’ onshore and offshore resources to complete large or complex projects quickly. On-site project management is always available to keep things running smoothly.
IQ Tech Pros operates CMM certified facilities globally.
4.) Competitive Pricing. IQ Tech Pros offers highly competitive pricing. Here’s how:
- Low Overhead. The IQ Tech Pros network is a very efficient organization with minimal administrative bloat and overhead. Significantly more of the project revenue goes to the network members—and much less is used for executive perks and skyscrapers. This efficiency translates to less overhead and a MUCH lower cost to you. Our golf game suffers…but your projects won’t!
- A NEW Model. IQ Tech Pros uses a NEW model, not one of the old “BIG consultant” models. It’s like a consulting co-op where members are treated as owners and employees. Everyone does much better—the employees and the clients, who receive superior quality services at a highly competitive price.
The next time you need help; just place one call to IQ Tech Pros. Your project is then completed on time, it meets or exceeds expectations—and you are the hero…all because you used the IQ Tech Pros network.
- Call IQ Tech Pros at 713-400-5250
- Download the IQ Tech Pros Virtualization/Cloud Computing Services brochure.
- Submit a project or services request now!