- Is your current Information Management System overwhelmed and unable to produce comprehensive insight from your ever-expanding data?
- Have you integrated your information across disparate IT systems to capture a collaborative view of your company’s critical information?
- Do you have an information dashboard that lets people from different departments easily access critical information across the enterprise?
- Are you controlling access to critical information to keep it in the hands of the people who need it and unavailable to everyone else?
- Has your corporate green initiative been applied to your Information Management System?
What should you do?
You may want to consider:
You may want to consider Information Management Services from IQ Tech Pros, the world’s largest full-service IT integration network with over 20,000 certified IT consultants.
Solutions and Services
Following are some of the Information Management Services available through IQ Tech Pros. (Click here to download brochure)
Regulatory Compliance. Strategies and procedures to collect, archive, manage and protect information in your organization to mitigate risk and provide fast and accurate responses to legal inquiries.
- Records Management. Create, implement and enforce standard policies to manage file plans, retention schedules, legal holds and auditing.
- Information Classification. Automate organizational processes to utilize unstructured data and information.
- Content Assessment. Simplified, user-friendly processes to collect, explore and draw meaningful insight from unstructured content.
- eDiscovery. Track and manage your electronic information – including emails, instant message chats, CAD/CAM files, websites, and more!
Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence. Organize your data and implement simplified processes to connect people to the information they need to make better business decisions.
Information Strategy. Understand how to use business intelligence to support specific business processes.
- Data Warehousing. Optimize data storage for reporting and analysis.
- Data Mining. Analyze collected data and predict trends to transform your data into usable information.
- Information Analytics. Analyze raw data and draw meaningful conclusions to promote effective decision-making and advance business processes.
Enterprise Information Portals. Create a single access point for your legacy, packaged and web-based applications to manage user experience, promote collaboration, ensure compliance and establish order and predictability to your critical information.
- EIP Strategy. Analyze your current systems and interoperability requirements to leverage the collective power of your information.
- EIP Governance. Create and enforce processes to effectively utilize information without breaking industry compliance standards.
- EIP Design. Create a simplified user interface to lets users quickly search, collect and analyze data.
- Architecture Development. Implement your information portal across the enterprise.
- EIP Evaluation. Test your system and evaluate opportunities for improvement and custom solutions.
Enterprise Content Management. Integrated data management helps you manage growth, ensure performance, retain the highest quality data and comply with privacy requirements to maximize effectiveness in your business systems.
- Data Governance. Establish processes to manage and oversee data.
- Data Architecture. Structure your data to efficiently collect, archive, search, analyze and protect data.
- Metadata. Manage data definitions and information about data to optimize search functions and data retrieval.
- Data Quality. Ensure your data is accurate, complete and compliant with industry and legal standards.
- Data Security. Limit distribution and set authorization levels within your organization to meet compliance standards and protect your data.
Enterprise Resource Planning. Incorporate industry best practices to create a roadmap that integrates your data to identify business drivers and produce useful information in a simplified format for more informed decision making. Automate your data process to reduce paper and support green business initiatives.
If you have custom needs or projects that are “outside-the-box,” IQ Tech Pros can provide specialized IT services to keep your business running smoothly.
Why Use IQ Tech Pros?
There are four main reasons to consider the IQ Tech Pros network:
- It is the world’s largest full-service network of highly qualified IT talent.
- It provides the best IT professionals.
- The services are scalable.
- The pricing is highly competitive.
Let’s look at each of these points in detail:
1.) World’s Largest Talent Base. With over 20,000 certified IT consultants and integrators specializing in every major field, the IQ Tech Pros network has more pre-qualified, full-service IT talent than any other source.
- Immediate Infrastructure. From start to finish, your project is in the capable hands of certified project managers, business analysts, thought leadership professionals and the world’s largest full-service IT integration network.
- Customized Project Teams. Project managers and business analysts compile your requirements and assemble talent based on your specific project needs. You can access team member profiles for review at any time.
2.) The Best IT Professionals. The IQ Tech Pros network has the best IT professionals:
- IQ Tech Pros Employees. Unlike freelance sites that are filled with thousands of unscreened independent contractors who require separate vendor IDs, most IT talent hired through IQ Tech Pros are employees of the world’s largest full-service integration network.
- Access to Best Practices. Network members have access to a centralized knowledgebase of best practices and work collaboratively to offer you proven IT solutions.
- Fully Insured. Members of IQ Tech Pros have access to complete benefits and are fully bonded and insured to the highest level required by even the most demanding clients.
- Proven Track Record. IQ Tech Pros employees have an average of five plus years of IT consulting and project management experience—in addition to the years spent working within other companies.
- Unique Screening. Finally, every prospective employee of IQ Tech Pros goes through a four-point review process:
- Skills are rated in a detailed technical interview process.
- Previous and ongoing projects are reviewed to ensure they meet client requirements and expectations.
- A 20-point reference check is done with previous managers and past contracts—all projects are referenced.
- A detailed background check is completed to screen for possible illegal drug use or criminal involvement.
Consultant and project membership is by network invitation only.
3.) Scalable Services. IQ Tech Pros can handle any project—large or small, simple or complex, local or worldwide.
- Repeatable Methodologies. Specialists incorporate industry-specific, proven and repeatable methodologies to every project to shorten project completion time and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Global Delivery Model. 24/7 productivity can be achieved by combining IQ Tech Pros’ onshore and offshore resources to complete large or complex projects quickly. On-site project management is always available to keep things running smoothly.
IQ Tech Pros operates CMM certified facilities globally.
4.) Competitive Pricing. IQ Tech Pros offers highly competitive pricing. Here’s how:
- Low Overhead. The IQ Tech Pros network is a very efficient organization with minimal administrative bloat and overhead. Significantly more of the project revenue goes to the network members—and much less is used for executive perks and skyscrapers. This efficiency translates to less overhead and a MUCH lower cost to you. Our golf game suffers…but your projects won’t!
- A NEW Model. IQ Tech Pros uses a NEW model, not one of the old “BIG consultant” models. It’s like a consulting co-op where members are treated as owners and employees. Everyone does much better—the employees and the clients, who receive superior quality services at a highly competitive price.
The next time you need help; just place one call to IQ Tech Pros. Your project is then completed on time, it meets or exceeds expectations—and you are the hero…all because you used the IQ Tech Pros network.
- Call IQ Tech Pros at 713-400-5250.
- Download the IQ Tech Pros Information Management brochure.
- Submit a project or services request now!