- How big is your IT footprint?
- Can you reduce costs on IT equipment, maintenance, energy and cooling?
- Is your infrastructure optimized for efficiency, environmentally responsible and cost-effective?
- Are your systems flexible, business-focused and dynamic enough to embrace new technologies and operational models?
- Has your corporate green initiative been applied to your IT environment?
What should you do?
You may want to consider:
You may want to consider Infrastructure services from IQ Tech Pros, the world’s largest full-service IT integration network with over 20,000 certified IT professionals.
Solutions and Services
Following are some of the Infrastructure services available through IQ Tech Pros. (Click here to download brochure)
Enterprise Architecture. Achieve flexibility in your IT enterprise to support new business initiatives and processes, keep up with changing market conditions and incorporate emerging technologies that reduce cost, improve operational efficiency and deliver IT-enabled business solutions.
- Architecture Diagnostics. Evaluate your entire IT footprint to identify areas of concern and opportunities to reduce cost and improve performance.
- Architecture Planning. Design a roadmap to properly integrate an IT architecture strategy with your current business capabilities and goals to achieve maximum performance.
- Architecture Governance. Ensure architecture strategies align with your organization’s operational processes to integrate seamlessly and provide the highest possible value to your business.
- Application Portfolio Optimization. Analyze your current application landscape and understand how to address specific service failures, unmet needs and opportunities.
- Infrastructure Transformation. Maintain, upgrade or enhance your infrastructure and applications suites to improve day-to-day business operations and reduce cost.
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). Implement flexible design principles that integrate your applications with organizational business processes.
Mainframe Services. Operational and IT transformation services that reduce cost, enhance performance, ensure consistency and improve day-to-day business operations.
- Operational Transformation. Maintain, upgrade or enhance your infrastructure and applications suites to improve day-to-day business operations and reduce cost.
- IT Transformation. Upgrade or enhance your IT environment through migration and modernization services to improve efficiencies and ensure process and data consistency.
Virtualization. Strategic consolidation of IT resources allows for denser computing, lowers acquisition and maintenance costs, requires less power and cooling and creates a smaller physical IT footprint and a greener IT environment.
- Full Assessment. Understand your system requirements, usage, interoperability and process flow to identify virtualization opportunities.
- Planning. Develop a cohesive, holistic virtualization strategy across your IT infrastructure.
- Pilot. Test your strategies on a small scale to optimize the virtualization process.
- Implementation. Implement changes across the enterprise to reduce complexity, improve flexibility and achieve a comprehensive virtualized IT environment.
Data Center Optimization. Gain insight and drive performance in your data center to improve financial and operational performance in servers and data storage and create a greener IT environment.
- Asset Management. Define strategies for your IT infrastructure and implement full life cycle management services to keep your business on track.
- Change Management. Controlled implementation of strategies across your system enhances your business without affecting performance.
- Capacity Planning. Optimize your data center’s capacity for space, cooling, network connections, storage and virtualization.
- Power Management. An efficiently organized data center keeps energy costs low and reduces your IT footprint.
- Systems Management. Implement system strategies that are both cost-effective and dynamic enough to embrace new operational models like virtualization and cloud computing.
- Virtual Environment Management. Comprehensive virtualization strategies that consider interoperability and scaling to maximize your IT ROI.
Data Migration. Securely transfer your existing data to new systems and applications to ensure nothing is lost during implementation of your IT initiatives.
If you have custom needs or projects that are “outside-the-box,” IQ Tech Pros is the world’s largest full-service IT integration network and can provide specialized IT services to keep your business running smoothly.
Why Use IQ Tech Pros?
There are four main reasons to consider the IQ Tech Pros network:
- It is the world’s largest full-service network of highly qualified IT talent.
- It provides the best IT professionals.
- The services are scalable.
- The pricing is highly competitive.
Let’s look at each of these points in detail:
1.) World’s Largest Talent Base. With over 20,000 certified IT consultants and integrators specializing in every major field, the IQ Tech Pros network has more pre-qualified, full-service IT talent than any other source.
- Immediate Infrastructure. From start to finish, your project is in the capable hands of certified project managers, business analysts, thought leadership professionals and the world’s largest full-service IT integration network.
- Customized Project Teams. Project managers and business analysts compile your requirements and assemble talent based on your specific project needs. You can access team member profiles for review at any time.
2.) The Best IT Professionals. The IQ Tech Pros network has the best IT professionals:
- IQ Tech Pros Employees. Unlike freelance sites that are filled with thousands of unscreened independent contractors who require separate vendor IDs, most IT talent hired through IQ Tech Pros are employees of the world’s largest full-service integration network.
- Access to Best Practices. Network members have access to a centralized knowledgebase of best practices and work collaboratively to offer you proven IT solutions.
- Fully Insured. Members of IQ Tech Pros have access to complete benefits and are fully bonded and insured to the highest level required by even the most demanding clients.
- Proven Track Record. IQ Tech Pros employees have an average of five plus years of IT consulting and project management experience—in addition to the years spent working within other companies.
- Unique Screening. Finally, every prospective employee of IQ Tech Pros goes through a four-point review process:
- Skills are rated in a detailed technical interview process.
- Previous and ongoing projects are reviewed to ensure they meet client requirements and expectations.
- A 20-point reference check is done with previous managers and past contracts—all projects are referenced.
- A detailed background check is completed to screen for possible illegal drug use or criminal involvement.
Consultant and project membership is by network invitation only.
3.) Scalable Services. IQ Tech Pros can handle any project—large or small, simple or complex, local or worldwide.
- Repeatable Methodologies. Specialists incorporate industry-specific, proven and repeatable methodologies to every project to shorten project completion time and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Global Delivery Model. 24/7 productivity can be achieved by combining IQ Tech Pros’ onshore and offshore resources to complete large or complex projects quickly. On-site project management is always available to keep things running smoothly.
IQ Tech Pros operates CMM certified facilities globally.
4.) Competitive Pricing. IQ Tech Pros offers highly competitive pricing. Here’s how:
- Low Overhead. The IQ Tech Pros network is a very efficient organization with minimal administrative bloat and overhead. Significantly more of the project revenue goes to the network members—and much less is used for executive perks and skyscrapers. This efficiency translates to less overhead and a MUCH lower cost to you. Our golf game suffers…but your projects won’t!
- A NEW Model. IQ Tech Pros uses a NEW model, not one of the old “BIG consultant” models. It’s like a consulting co-op where members are treated as owners and employees. Everyone does much better—the employees and the clients, who receive superior quality services at a highly competitive price.
The next time you need help; just place one call to IQ Tech Pros. Your project is then completed on time, it meets or exceeds expectations—and you are the hero…all because you used the IQ Tech Pros network.
- Call IQ Tech Pros at 713-400-5250.
- Download the IQ Tech Pros Infrastructure Services brochure.
- Submit a project or services request now!