- Are you paying too much to maintain your aging IT infrastructure?
- Is your mainframe pieced together or inefficiently designed where only your in-house IT person really knows how to work with it?
- Is your IT environment slow and inefficient—using more energy than makes sense from a business value perspective?
- Is it hard to find replacement parts when your hardware breaks down?
What should you do?
You may want to consider:
You may want to consider Mainframe Services from IQ Tech Pros, the world’s largest full-service IT integration network
, with over 20,000 certified IT professionals.
IQ Tech Pros provides the following Mainframe services which are divided into two areas, 1) Operational transformation and 2) IT transformation. (Click here to download brochure)
1.) Operational Transformation.
Maintain, upgrade or enhance your infrastructure and applications suites to improve day-to-day business operations and reduce cost. These projects generally fall into 4 categories:
- Application Development, Maintenance, Testing and Support. Projects offer end-to-end Legacy Application Management Services including Mainframe application development, enhancement, production support, and testing.
- Portfolio Optimization. Evaluate your entire suite of applications to determine any changes you should consider making—and which applications can just be maintained.
- Mainframe Infrastructure Management. This service provides critical Mainframe infrastructure support in four areas:
- Production Support and Control
- Systems Management /Systems Administration
- Partner-enabled Hosting Services
- Independent Verification and Validation. Quality assurance tests will meet or exceed QA standards in your industry and organization.
2.) IT Transformation. Upgrade or enhance your Mainframe environment through migration and modernization services to improve efficiencies and ensure process and data consistency.
- Migration Services. Safely transfer structured and unstructured content—and the applications and infrastructure that support them—into upgraded, enhanced or modernized IT environments. Migration projects can include the following:
- Application Migration. Upgrade outdated applications to modern versions.
- Database Migration. Transfer data between storage types, formats or computer systems.
- Language Migration. Rewrite your legacy programming language to a new platform, such as .net environment!
- Platform Migration. Move applications and data into and out of mainframes—can also include re-hosting services.
- Data Migration. Transfer your existing data to new systems and applications.
Application modernization. Transition from your legacy applications into dynamic, cost-effective and business-centered systems to better run your business. Modernization services are phased to allow for minimal business disruption and are available in five areas:
- Enterprise Services. Upgrade your web service, SOA and more to enable a service-oriented enterprise.
- Web Enabling. Write your existing applications into HTML for remote web browser access.
- Web-based Workflow. Automate human-to-human and human-to-system processes—IT, HR, Finance, Sales, etc.—and manage them in a web-based platform.
- Enterprise Application Integration. Integrate existing legacy applications with modern applications that utilize the internet, e-commerce, extranet, and other new technologies.
- Environment Upgrades. Enhance any part of your IT environment—hardware, infrastructure, operating system, intranets, etc.
The majority of Mainframe service needs are for Operational and IT Integration services. Your needs may be different. If you have custom needs or Mainframe projects that are a little “outside-the-box,” IQ Tech Pros is the world’s largest full-service IT integration network and will provide specialized services to keep your business running smoothly.
Why Use IQ Tech Pros?
There are four main reasons to consider the IQ Tech Pros network:
- It is the world’s largest full-service network of highly qualified IT talent.
- It provides the best IT professionals.
- The services are scalable.
- The pricing is highly competitive.
Let’s look at each of these points in detail:
1.) World’s Largest Talent Base. With over 20,000 certified IT consultants and integrators specializing in every major field, the IQ Tech Pros network has more pre-qualified, full-service IT talent than any other source.
- Immediate Infrastructure. From start to finish, your project is in the capable hands of certified project managers, business analysts, thought leadership professionals and the world’s largest full-service IT integration network.
- Customized Project Teams. Project managers and business analysts compile your requirements and assemble talent based on your specific project needs. You can access team member profiles for review at any time.
2.) The Best IT Professionals. The IQ Tech Pros network has the best IT professionals:
- IQ Tech Pros Employees. Unlike freelance sites that are filled with thousands of unscreened independent contractors who require separate vendor IDs, most IT talent hired through IQ Tech Pros are employees of the world’s largest full-service integration network.
- Access to Best Practices. Network members have access to a centralized knowledgebase of best practices and work collaboratively to offer you proven IT solutions.
- Fully Insured. Members of IQ Tech Pros have access to complete benefits and are fully bonded and insured to the highest level required by even the most demanding clients.
- Proven Track Record. IQ Tech Pros employees have an average of five plus years of IT consulting and project management experience—in addition to the years spent working within other companies.
- Unique Screening. Finally, every prospective employee of IQ Tech Pros goes through a four-point review process:
- Skills are rated in a detailed technical interview process.
- Previous and ongoing projects are reviewed to ensure they meet client requirements and expectations.
- A 20-point reference check is done with previous managers and past contracts—all projects are referenced.
- A detailed background check is completed to screen for possible illegal drug use or criminal involvement.
Consultant and project membership is by network invitation only.
3.) Scalable Services. IQ Tech Pros can handle any project—large or small, simple or complex, local or worldwide.
- Repeatable Methodologies. Specialists incorporate industry-specific, proven and repeatable methodologies to every project to shorten project completion time and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Global Delivery Model. 24/7 productivity can be achieved by combining IQ Tech Pros’ onshore and offshore resources to complete large or complex projects quickly. On-site project management is always available to keep things running smoothly.
IQ Tech Pros operates CMM certified facilities globally.
4.) Competitive Pricing. IQ Tech Pros offers highly competitive pricing. Here’s how:
- Low Overhead. The IQ Tech Pros network is a very efficient organization with minimal administrative bloat and overhead. Significantly more of the project revenue goes to the network members—and much less is used for executive perks and skyscrapers. This efficiency translates to less overhead and a MUCH lower cost to you. Our golf game suffers…but your projects won’t!
- A NEW Model. IQ Tech Pros uses a NEW model, not one of the old “BIG consultant” models. It’s like a consulting co-op where members are treated as owners and employees. Everyone does much better—the employees and the clients, who receive superior quality services at a highly competitive price.
The next time you need help; just place one call to IQ Tech Pros. Your project is then completed on time, it meets or exceeds expectations—and you are the hero…all because you used the IQ Tech Pros network.
- Call IQ Tech Pros at 713-400-5250.
- Download the IQ Tech Pros Mainframe Services brochure.
- Submit a project or services request now!