IT Consultants

"Even after 30 years in [the channel] business, every once in a while I am pleasantly pleased to find a company in the industry that is providing a great service..."
-Robert Cohen,
"I have access to affordable Health Insurance and a 401k plan.I would definitely recommend IQ Tech Pros..."
-R. Davis, OH
"I make more money working with them (IQ Tech Pros) than I could with a traditional consulting company."
-R. Davis, OH
"With IQ Tech Pros, I am earning 33% more than with my previous employer. And getting paid on time."
-W. Li, CA
"Transparency–is the word which comes to my mind when I mention IQ Tech Pros to any of my colleagues. Right from keeping me posted on all my legal paperwork, to sharing my contract info with me and advising me on my professional and personal growth"
-Ketan R., TX
"I have had no problems with regards to immigration, insurance, payroll and other miscellaneous things while being employed with IQ Tech Pros. I would recommend anyone who wishes to consult to seriously consider joining IQ Tech Pros."
-G. Taneja, CA
"I would recommend IQ Tech Pros to anyone out there who is looking for professional independence and looking to be guided by the best in the business."
-Ketan R., TX
Freelance IT Consultants

Are You an Elite IT Consultant?

Our research of over 20,000 IT consultants found that a whopping 90% are underpaid; at times by as much as 40%. And according to the same research, the other 10% earn 40% more than their peers.

We call them Elite IT Consultants. Are you one of them?

The research revealed eye-opening facts. We began following the 10% of consultants that were clearly at the top of their game and outperforming everyone else to determine what they do to sustain a higher income compared to the other 90%.

Why Do Elite IT Consultants Make More Money than You?

After following 1,500 consultants for the last five years, we discovered their secret.

There are four basic reasons they make more money than you:

  1. Elite IT Consultants have access to real time market data helping price themselves correctly, mindful of supply and demand for their skills in the marketplace.
  2. Elite IT Consultants package, brand, and promote themselves in a way that helps maintain their elite aura helping them ask and get a higher price for their services.
  3. Elite IT Consultants are skilled negotiators, know their true worth, and understand both the art of the business deal and how to negotiate the most favorable ones.
  4. And finally, Elite IT Consultants are also excellent sales people. They have created a pipeline of projects for themselves, enabling them to pick and choose what they want to work on and command higher pay rates. All of which helps to ensure they're not out of work for extended periods, usually not more than two weeks.
The one question popping into your mind should be: How do I become an Elite IT Consultant?

Solution or Click Here for a FREE consultation with a Career Manager!